Glades Middle Weekly Events
3/16 - 3/20
Morning Craze Announcements
3/16 - 3/19
March GAC Meeting
Are you interested in making videos or being on T.V.? Then T.V. Production and the Morning Craze elective is for you!! Within this class, students will learn what it takes to produce short videos, as well as, produce a LIVE daily show. This class is opened to all current 6th and 7th graders. To become eligible for T.V. Production elective, students must follow the following application process:
1 Ask ONE Teacher to Nominate you
* Give the teacher selected a copy of the nomination form (link below) and one envelope.
* Ask the teacher to fill out the nomination form and sign the seal.
* Upon completion, please ask the teacher to place it in my mailbox.
2 Fill out the TV Production Application
* Be sure to fill out the T.V. Production Application (link below) in its entirety.
3 Turn in Application
* Turn in your T.V. Production Application to Mrs. Warkentien by Wednesday, March 18, 2015
Glades Website-Peer Counseling
Are you interested tutoring, recycling, helping teachers, being a part of the Harvest Drive, Project BRAIN, S.W.A.T. (Students Working Against Tobacco) Anti-Defamation League, Red Ribbon Week, Peace Week, No Name Calling Week, Violence Prevention Week, Anti Bullying Week, etc….
Then, Peer Counseling sounds like the elective for you!!
If this elective sounds like an interest to you, then pick up an application in your grade level center or click on the link below to download an application.
If you want this elective, but didn’t select it on your course selection card, it is not too late. Still fill out an application!
The process is simple……
1. Fill out the short application
2. Complete ONE teacher recommendation.
If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Moser in room 327. All applications are due to Mrs. Moser byMarch 17th in room 327
End of Course Exam Information
7th-Civics, 7th/8th-Algebra 1, and 8th-Geometry